As the (COVID-19) circumstance develops, we are playing it safe to focus on our Team Members and Clients. We are effectively observing the authority direction given by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), just as the proposals of the neighborhood, state, and government specialists concerning the COVID-19 turn of events. The Governor of Illinois has expanded the “Remain at Home” request to stop the spread of the Covid-19 infection; this implies a change in strategic policies for the following 30 days.
We stay focused on helping and aiding you and your representatives during this extraordinary difficulty. Our Office and staff are accessible to give you remote help to keep your helpful team. We are helping customers that don’t have an answer to permit staff to telecommute or keep them associated with one another through cloud-based telephones, video conferencing arrangements, and Office in the cloud.
Here is a rundown of a portion of the rules we as a whole observe;
- Instruct our staff every day on updates of what’s going on with the spread of Covid-19 and new rules.
- Practice social removing by keeping 6′ separated.
- No gathering connections multiple individuals.
- Constant handwashing with cleanser. And water for 20 seconds or more, whenever the situation allows.
- On the off chance that cleanser and water are not quickly reachable, utilize a liquor-based hand sanitizer. They are using hand sanitizer between working with every customer/end client.
- Try not to contact the face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If debilitated, not feeling great, or handling sick, staff must remain at home.
- Assuming we have a staff nearby who feels hazardous in close contact with a customer or feels that a customer isn’t sticking to the wellbeing rules, the specialist isn’t needed to work with that individual and is relied upon to report the occurrence to the executives of Tekboox right away.
This rundown is refreshed and added on as we acquire more data about this new infection.
At Tekboox, we consider our customer’s families and cooperate. We can forestall the spread of Covid-19 and assist everybody with remaining protected and valuable during this time.
Likewise, you can get refreshes from the Illinois Department of Public Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).